A quick December Daily® video sharing a look at some of the things that are currently working for me to organize my supplies. Organization is like so many other things: you have to find what works for you and know that sometimes it changes based on the season of life you are in (and so many other factors).
Let's dive right in:
Here are a list of the things I share in this video:
- Embroidery Floss Boxes: these have been working so great to hold smaller embellishments (such as washi tape, chipboard, etc)
- 5x7 Boxes: these are great for storing larger embellishments such as the large hearts from this year's collection, tags, story cards, etc.
- Rolling Cart: love having a cart dedicated to just DD supplies (if you don't have a dedicated craft space in your house this might be a great solution that can be moved around your space
- Scrapbook.com Organizer Boxes: currently storing puffy stickers, alphas and number stickers, etc
- December Daily® 2023 Collection