AE_creeksidefarm

Last week I received a lovely Eucalyptus Berry Wreath from family owned and operated Creekside Farms in California. It might be a little early to be purchasing a Christmas wreath, but it's fitting as I post the start to my December Daily™ album this week.

I'm a big fan of wreaths. Maybe it's because I love circles. If you check out my holiday board on Pinterest you'll find lots of wreaths, most of which are simple with lots of greenery. I like my wreaths, just like my flower arrangements, very simple - often with all the same flower or greenery.

One of my dreams is to have a wreath in every window of my house that faces the street during December. They are just so festive. Maybe this will be the year I make that happen.

This particular wreath is actually intended for indoor use but I couldn't help hanging it on my red front door.

They also have a really lovely selection of fall wreaths available that would look awesome around the house for November and our Thanksgiving celebration.

Thank you Creekside Farms for getting this holiday season started on the right foot. I'll move it inside for the trick or treaters later this week.

ABOUT THIS WREATH | Creekside Farms' Eucalyptus Berry Wreath is made with fresh California greens, eucalyptus and bay, that are hand woven together with quality red faux berries interspersed to create a festive, lively, and aromatic wreath. The simplistic elegance of this wreath makes it an excellent addition to any room, or as a festive scented welcome on a door. Wreath measures 18" and retails for $69. It can be purchased at www.creeksidefarms.com.

1. young c

2013-10-29 00:19:30 -0400

Pretty!

* edited 08/08/14 05:54PM
  2. Debbie

2013-10-29 00:33:13 -0400

Such a pretty wreath. How fragrant is it?

* edited 08/08/14 05:54PM
  3. Shaela

2013-10-29 09:51:06 -0400

It's a beautiful wreath! I always have a wreath hanging on my front door; I try to change it out seasonally. :) And just a thought... have you ever considered hanging a wreath on the inside of your front door? One spring my mom bought me a gorgeous wreath made up with fresh flowers. I didn't want it to get ruined or blown away hanging out my front door, so I flipped the hanger around and hung it on the inside. I loved the way it looked and dressed up the entryway. :)

* edited 08/08/14 05:54PM
  4. Cara

2013-10-29 12:32:41 -0400

Very pretty. I like how simple yet still festive it is. I would definitely hang this on all our doors.

* edited 08/08/14 05:54PM
  5. Abby

2013-10-29 13:22:01 -0400

Love how it looks on your door!

* edited 08/08/14 05:54PM
  6. Sara

2013-11-01 21:28:32 -0400

Pretty!I also want to have one.

* edited 08/08/14 05:54PM
  7. Jill

2013-11-01 22:57:11 -0400

Ali - don't forget that Colby will have their rose hip wreaths at the Glory Days Holiday Open House next weekend - it's tradition ! Although I do love this one too. Have a great day my friend.

* edited 08/08/14 05:54PM
  8. cara diet yang alami

2014-06-15 21:21:41 -0400

Hey I am so grateful I found your weblog, I really found you by mistake, while I was looking on Askjeeve for something
    else, Anyhow I am here now and would just like to say thank you for a remarkable post and a all round enjoyable blog (I
    also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to go through
    it all at the moment but I have bookmarked it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I
    have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up
    the superb work.