I was chatting with Brené today about all your awesome comments.
She decided she wants to giveaway FIVE books.
And I think you should each take your perfection protest and create a layout or do a blog post about your own personal statement. There's power in owning those words.
Congratulations to the following:
1. #555 • Lisa said…I am too Lisa, to be perfect !
2. #175 • Cat said…bye, bye, perfect; hello *slightly disorganized, but happy* me!
3. #773 • Holly Ford said…I am too busy to be perfect. We were talking about perfection in my human relations class last week and it made me realize just how much I miss out on by trying to be perfect. We really limit ourselves when we try to make everything perfect, and when we don’t reach perfection (which, let’s face it, is pretty much all the time, nothing is ever perfectly perfect) we feel a sense of guilt like we let someone down. The only person you are letting down is the person you don’t have time for because you are too busy trying to be perfect.
4. #505 • Karyn A. said…Bye Bye Perfect, Hello PEACE!
5. #842 • Ashley Welch said…I am too passionate to be perfect.
Congrats! Please email me firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact information and your book will be on its way.