On Friday of my 2015 Week In The Life™ album I used the repeated phrase "the story of this photo." It's another one of those simple, focused sparks that helps get to the story told. I usually try to include the why along with the who and what and where and when.
For my spine this year I simply added the year "2015" using the white letter stickers from the kit.
Here's a look at Friday:
On the Friday card I added "we do" and detailed some of the things that are important to use around here. Simple stuff like "We do coloring books." and
"We do lazy Saturday mornings."
On top of each photo I added the digital word art "the story of today" before adding my journaling (which you can read here). I saved that word art and am making it available to you below:
On Friday I had one less photo so I ended up filling that pocket with some of the ampersand pattern paper + chipboard geotag + perforated word strip + letter E inside the geo tag.
I decided to skip the 3x4 card insert for this spread since I added a pattern card to the other page.
I spent some time today looking back through older photos from 2009 and 2010 when Anna was a baby. Man I love photos. This project always, always, always results in photos that I will remember for years to come and I'm so happy to have a home for them in this album.
- Week In The Life™ Album Kit (includes album, page protectors, stamp set, pattern papers, cards and embellishments)
- Avery 2-Inch Plastic Index Tabs
- Black Staz On
- Epson R2000 Printer (for anything larger than 4x6)
- Epson PictureMate Show Printer (for 4x6 and smaller)
- Tiny Attacher
- Faber-Castell PITT Artist Big Brush Pen
- Font is a free font called Remington Noiseless
- 6x8 Week In The Life™ Layered Templates No.2
- Crop A Dile
- Silver Chipboard Mixed Shapes
Other posts from the album creation portion of Week In The Life™ 2015 so far can be found here: