Saturday was my day with the least number of photos.
When working on projects like this - in-depth with a lot of content - I try to have flexible expectations. I think part of that comes from practice but also from knowing that I'm doing the best I can with what I have in front of me right now. Without exception I think I have always had less photos on the weekend - it's just part of how it goes around here.
Rather than simply fill up the 3 inch x 4 inch pocket pages with something else I just took them out. It was an easy choice considering how full the book is as well.
Here's a look at Saturday:
On the photo of my hair I used the white letter stickers alongside the perforated word "typical." My alignment-loving self love the fact that they were the same height.
And because I didn't use any 3x4 pockets for this day I added the "Saturday" wood veneer to the top of the 3 inch x 8 inch page protector.
I'll be back tomorrow with my Sunday in-album post.
- Week In The Life™ Album Kit (includes album, page protectors, stamp set, pattern papers, cards and embellishments)
- Avery 2-Inch Plastic Index Tabs
- Black Staz On
- Epson R2000 Printer (for anything larger than 4x6)
- Epson PictureMate Show Printer (for 4x6 and smaller)
- Tiny Attacher
- Faber-Castell PITT Artist Big Brush Pen
- Font is a free font called Remington Noiseless
- 6x8 Week In The Life™ Layered Templates No.2
- Crop A Dile
- Silver Chipboard Mixed Shapes
Other posts from the album creation portion of Week In The Life™ 2015 so far can be found here: