I want to begin today with a huge thank you for participating in this year's Week In The Life™.
I love seeing the enthusiasm and participation and support via social media and here on my blog.
Just a heads up that I will be doing this project earlier in 2016 - sometime in the Spring - in order to move it away from the Fall and spread out my bigger annual projects. I'll have a new available and more information in the new year.
Here's a look at my Sunday:
I really loved those 3 inch x 8 inch cards - so great for photos or for holding words.
On the Sunday card I added "we give thanks" to give a sense of completion to the week. I loved added those thick script words onto those cards this year.
I love when I look through the album that Saturday and Sunday look different than the rest of the week. Saturday was slow with few photos and Sunday is full of the green of summer - outdoor photos and photos of friends at our party. It shows more of the whole of our lives.
I added a 3 inch x 4 inch card again to the last spread. This card is great for the beginning or the ending of the week.
For my very last page I enlarged one of the backyard photos before the party and added the date and the statement, "Thank you God for this week in our lives."
- Week In The Life™ Album Kit (includes album, page protectors, stamp set, pattern papers, cards and embellishments)
- Avery 2-Inch Plastic Index Tabs
- Black Staz On
- Epson R2000 Printer (for anything larger than 4x6)
- Epson PictureMate Show Printer (for 4x6 and smaller)
- Tiny Attacher
- Faber-Castell PITT Artist Big Brush Pen
- Font is a free font called Remington Noiseless
- 6x8 Week In The Life™ Layered Templates No.2
- Crop A Dile
- Silver Chipboard Mixed Shapes
Other posts from the album creation portion of Week In The Life™ 2015 so far can be found here: