I'm starting the process of working on my Week In The Life™ album and while that happens behind the scenes I wanted to share a look at my Week Fourteen in Project Life®:
On all my photos this week I added a few handwritten words - most with a heart followed by the words - using one of my Precision Pens (.03) and I also added one of the Week Days Craft Die words. I use an Evolution machine along with my craft dies to create those designs. And I love the ease of simply just writing on my printed photos.
If you aren't interested in craft dies but like the look of those days of the week you can also find that same design on these stamps (Days Of The Week Flags) and they are available digitally here (Thick Days).
My title card this week is one of the gold foil OLW Inspiration Cards. Those are sold out but we do have them available digitally.
See that pink-tint to the bottom black and white photo? Ha. That's all because when I took the photo I was wearing all pink: sweatpants, t-shirt, and sweatshirt.
I've been trying to add a few more work-related Instagram stories of projects in process and last week when I was working on this spread I showed a video of how I use these craft dies with the Evolution machine. After cutting out the week days using white cardstock I just used rolling adhesive to adhere them to my photos.
"Gratitude For This Story" card comes from my Gratitude Journal Card set. Love this project for documenting the simple things in life I'm thankful for on a weekly basis.
Hope you are having a great week!
SUPPLIES USED REGULARLY IN PROJECT LIFE® 2017
- Project Life Design A Page Protectors
- Project 52 Fresh Core Kit (anything with rounded corners)
- Past Story Kits™
- Rolling Date Stamp
- 12x12 Project Life® / Heidi Swapp / Black & White Album
- Week By Week Word Art
- Gratitude 3x4 Notepad
LOOKING FOR MORE PROJECT LIFE® STORYTELLING INSPIRATION?
Check out my Storytelling With Project Life® workshop that is now available as a self-paced workshop.
- Lesson One | A look back at many of my past Project Life® albums (2010-2015) with individual video walk-throughs. The take-away from this lesson is the opportunity to learn from the past and reflect on what's worked and what's not worked to create a plan for right now.
- Lesson Two | Process exploration. Setting expectations, creating a plan for yourself (key word here being "YOU") and setting yourself up for success by establishing a storytelling mindset. This content will be specific to telling stories in Project Life®.
- Lesson Three | Specific storytelling ideas, encouragement, and inspiration to spark stories.
- Lesson Four | Working with products in Project Life®.