Here's that missing 2017 Project Life® spread that I talked about in the video recently.
So now I'm officially done. For real.
Here's a look at Week 37:
For this spread I used cards from the Seasons Of Fall Journal Card Set.
Embracing the words that don't really fit with some messy stamping.
I used my Brother Sewing Machine to stitch the 1/2 circles onto my photos.
Cut those label stickers in half (or less than half) and use them on more than one title card.
I used a couple of the oval shapes from the September Stories By The Month™ Chipboard Set on two of the 3x4 photos.
Remember, not all spreads need to have a ton of words. Bring on the balance and bring on the ability to finish up your projects.
- Design A Project Life® Page Protectors
- StazOn Ink
- Rolling Date Stamp
- Epson PictureMate PM400 Printer
- Seasons Of Fall Journal Card Set
- Deschutes Crafters Ink (navy blue)
- See + Stamp Transparent Alpha Stamps
- Brother Sewing Machine
- Gold Thread
- Stories By The Month™ September 2018
- Travel Collection Main Kit 2018