Hi Friends! Can you believe it's April? Because of the great response to our weekly In Case You Missed It Series, we wanted to try a new monthly preview of upcoming projects and product releases. Moving forward, be on the lookout for this post on the first of every month. Please understand that some of these release dates may change and more information will be available prior to an individual release. This post is just to serve as a snapshot of things to come later in the month. This information will also be available in the Craft the Story Group.
- New Guest Storytellers in Bloom Classroom // The first of the month means we have two new lessons in the BLOOM classroom. This month we are delighted to welcome Ginny Hughes and Kim Chaffin as Guest Storytellers. Learn more here.
- Stories Revisited Sale: Digital Kits & Classes // Starting April 2nd through the 12th, we’ll be offering past Digital Story Kits and Story Classes for $10. Moving forward, we’re changing up our Stories Revisited Sales. This sale will include previous Story Classrooms, digital Story Kits and digital add ons and later this summer we will offer our previous physical Story Kit and Story Stamps in Stories Revisited: Kits & Stamps. More information to come.
- Pieces of Me // Starting Monday, April 5th through Sunday, April 11th, Ali will be embarking on this fun self-portrait adventure again next week and we invite you to play along. Find out more here.
- Hello Story 3 // We’re excited to share that Hello Story 3 is coming to the AE Classroom this month. Registration will open April 6th and class starts April 20th. More details to come.
- Hello Story 3 Chat // Ali will be LIVE on the Ali Edwards Design Inc Instagram account on Tuesday, April 6th to talk about Hello Story 3. Tune in to ask questions and get more insight into her creative process. Time to be determined.
- Story Chat // We’re introducing a new monthly event: Story Chat. Beginning April 12th, We’ll be hosting a LIVE conversation on the Ali Edwards Design Inc. Instagram account to discuss the new story kit theme and possible story ideas. For our first discussion, we’re excited to have Ali and creative team members Lisa Varshine, Laura Wonsik, and Amy Gretchen. Stay tuned for the final time!
- April Story Kit // On the 13th we’ll be revealing a new Story Kit theme, Evening. We can’t wait to share this one with you.
- Stamp Restock // From April 19th to April 25th, we’ll be restocking some of your favorite stamps in the store. More information to come.
- Storytelling Basics Sale // From April 26th to April 30th, we’ll be offering a discount on our entire Storytelling Basics Collection. More information to come.
We're excited for all that's in store this month. As always, thank you for being here!