Hi Friends! We hope you were able to join us earlier today for our WITL Prep conversation on Story Chat. As I mentioned during our chat, it is my intention to have show notes available after every episode. Some episodes will lend themselves to more notes than others, but please feel free to leave a comment if there is something specific that you do not see listed below.
Topic: Week in the Life Preparation + Planning
Guests: Jennie Rey, Krystal Idunate, Morgan Beal
- Week in the Life daily sheets from Ali. Find them in this blog post.
- For more inspiration from Jennie, find her on Instagram here.
- For more inspiration from Krystal, find her on Instagram here. You can also find more from Krystal on her YouTube channel.
- For more inspiration from Morgan, find her on Instagram here. You can also find more from Morgan on her YouTube channel.
- For more inspiration from Story Chat host, Lisa Varshine, find her on Instagram here.
Mark your calendars for Week in the Life: May 10th to 16th.
This was the first in a series of episodes this week, each on a different topic: planning & prep, stories, photos I (talking about people), photos II (focusing on things), and finishing. Join us tomorrow at 4pm PT to talk about stories with Laura Wonsik, Jen Schow, and Jess Forster.
All of our Story Chats are held live on our Instagram account and saved to our Instagram Television Channel (IGTV), this series covering WITL will also be available as one lesson in our Week In The Life Prep Day Classroom. Prep Day will take place Saturday, May 8th and registration and full details are available here.