Happy Friday, friends! Welcome to the latest In Case You Missed It. Just a reminder that this is a quick post that will happen every Friday afternoon with all the updates and links that have happened throughout the week. So, let's get to it:
NEW STORY KIT REVEAL
- On July 13th we released our new Story Kit™ theme, AMPERSAND. Find more info and a video here.
- Travel Start To Finish 2 // It’s not to late to register for our Travel Start To Finish 2 workshop. In this awesome travel-themed workshop, Ali and four contributors will each be sharing their start-to-finish process for completing a travel album using our 2021 Travel Collection. This year, each of the ladies will be completing a different sized album: @aliedwards // plans to document a two-day camper van trip in a travelers notebook; @lindalovescreating // will be documenting six years worth of family trips to Cape Cod using a 6x8 album; @babz510 // will be documenting a recent family trip to Yosemite in a notebook-style album created from the craft envelope in the kit; @smultringunn // will be documenting a pre-kids trip to Utah/Nevada in the 3x8 album; @kimdocumentslife // is using the 9x12 album to document a recent family trip to Emerald Isle, NC. Register here.
- The Magic of Moments // Our newest photography class taught by Lisa Varshine opens for registration next week. The Magic of Moments is a photography class built around this simple idea: you have the most intimate access to your life and the people in it, take the pictures no one else can. Throughout the course of the workshop, Lisa will guide you through the process of finding your authentic voice, mastering your unique style, and capturing the magic in the everyday moments that make up your life. This class takes you on the journey from simply taking photos, to making them. In addition to Lisa’s content, this class will feature bonus conversations with talented photographers from our community. Stay tuned for all of the details.
CRAFT THE STORY YOUTUBE SERIES
- In today's Craft The Story video (Episode 27) Ali is sharing how she used a 12 inch x 12 inch pattern paper from the new Circle Scrapbook Kit as a home for her story, photos, and embellishments. Find the blog post, with links to her video, here.
- On Monday, July 12th we hosted our fourth Story Chat with Ali, Lisa, and creative team members Pam and Kasha. We talked all about the new Story Kit theme, “&”. A recording of the conversation is available on our Instagram account, as well as in the Story Classroom. As a fun new addition to our monthly Story Chats, we will be putting together a Spotify playlist of songs that represent the month’s theme. Find our Duets themed playlist here.
As always, we’re so grateful to have you all as members of this community! Thanks for joining me today and have a great weekend!