Happy Friday, friends! Welcome to the latest In Case You Missed It. Just a reminder that this is a quick post that will happen every Friday afternoon with all the updates and links that have happened throughout the week. So, let's get to it:
SAVE THE DATE: SUBSCRIBER DAY
- As a way to say thank you + celebrate this awesome memory keeping community, we are putting together our first Subscriber Day. Any current subscribers (as of March 31) will have access to this fun online event. You have until March 31st at 11:59 ET to subscribe to one or more subscriptions to gain access to Subscriber Day. Stay tuned for more information about the event! *All active subscribers will be added to the classroom on April 1st and the event will begin on April 2nd at 10am PST. This includes Story Kit™, Story Stamp™, Stories By The Month™, Digital Stories By The Month™, Story Class, Just Write, One Little Word® Mini Kit, and Quarterly Scrapbook subscribers.
RAINBOW SCRAPBOOK KIT INSPIRATION
- Today on the blog Ali is sharing inspiration using our newest Quarterly Scrapbook Kit. Stay tuned for more rainbow-themed inspiration every day next week! Find her post here.
ALI EDWARDS DESIGN INC BRAND AMBASSADORS
- We’ve received a few inquiries about the status of our 2022 Creative Team and wanted to take some time today to share more information about our plans. After many years of approaching our Creative Team in the same way we have decided to try something different this year with the ultimate goal of welcoming, embracing, and sharing a wider variety of memory keeping inspiration. For 2022 we are reaching out to people from our community to participate in a trial/pilot Brand Ambassador program which will allow us to explore and evaluate how this kind of program may work for both the people participating and for our company. You may see people using the hashtag #AEDambassador which will let you know that they are participating. Our hope with embarking on this new program is to continue to inspire and encourage people to tell the stories of their lives in whatever way makes the most sense for their life right now. We are starting this program off as a trial for 2022 in hopes that we can offer this opportunity to to more community members in the future. We are excited about this change and are excited to see how the program evolves over the year. As always, thank you for being a part of this storytelling community.
MARCH DIGITAL RELEASE
- This month’s regularly scheduled digital release is live in the shop today! Included in this release are the Rainbow Quarterly Scrapbook Kit, Day In The Life™ digitals, Pieces of the Past digitals, and more. Find them here.
NEW CLASS: THE STORY OF SELF W/ LAURA WONSIK
- *Win a seat for yourself and a friend on our AED Instagram account!* Join Laura Wonsik on a journey of self-exploration to learn more about yourself and your true identity. The Story of the Self is created by a memory keeper for memory keepers with the knowledge that this particular creative outlet is rich with material for this inner work. This class includes lessons in mindfulness, values, self-care, and vulnerability, all of which will help you uncover deeper layers of your story and find your authentic storytelling voice. In this four-week workshop, Laura will guide you through a variety of frameworks to explore your identity from different angles, using different methods, all tied together with the goal of being curious wanderers in the terrain of our identity. The content is aimed at building awareness of your inner and outer worlds in a way that becomes a practice ground for building insight, flexibility, patience and change through the memory keeping process. Learn more here.
As always, we’re so grateful to have you all as members of this community! Thanks for joining me today and have a great weekend!