In Case You Missed It | September 2
Happy Friday, friends! Welcome to the latest In Case You Missed It. Just a reminder that this is a quick post that will happen every Friday afternoon with all the updates and links that have happened throughout the week. This week we launched our 2022 December Daily® Collection and this edition will be focused on the updates surrounding this release. We’ll return to our normal format next week. So, let's get to it:
- First and foremost, thank you all so much for your support and enthusiasm surrounding this year’s December Daily® release. This collection is the result of months of hard work from our team, as well as our team members at Inked, and this community makes it all worthwhile. Shop the collection here.
LOW QUANTITY ITEMS + RESTOCKS
- Thank you so much for your enthusiasm and support for this collection! Due to manufacturing timelines and constraints, we won’t be able to restock sold-out items. We totally understand the frustration that this can cause. We do our best to anticipate popular items and sometimes we get it right and sometimes we don’t. We will continue to work towards improving our inventory process. We will be offering digital versions of the majority of items across this collection. Those will be released on October 14th.
LOW QUANTITIES AS OF FRIDAY AT 4PM ET
- ADVENT CALENDAR
- FA LA LA ENAMEL ORNAMENT
- PHRASE STICKER SHEET BUNDLE
- LARGE FELT NUMBERS
- 2X2 DIE CUT BUNDLE
- 10X8 PAPER PACK
- SANTA MUG
- 10X8 LINEN ALBUM
- LARGE PENNANT FLAGS
- ENVELOPE BUNDLE
- TWINKLE LIGHTS & COZY NIGHTS PUZZLE
- We have received an incredible response to our December Daily® stamp collection! We are working closely with our vendor to ensure everyone has a chance to grab your favorite designs. Now is the time to add to your box as quantities will be limited after today. Shop stamps here.
PRODUCT Q+ A WITH ALI ON INSTAGRAM
- Ali has been answering a wide range of questions, sharing creative product ideas, and more over on our December Daily® Instagram account. All of her content has been saved as a highlight on that account to be enjoyed at your convenience. Find it here.
- If you experienced any issues at checkout, or have questions about the release please reach out to our Customer Service team and they will be happy to help you! Contacting them ensures we are keeping track of these questions and answering them in a timely manner. It's difficult for our team to keep track of all of the questions left on multiple threads/posts on social media with all the excitement-- we are doing our best and we want to make sure your questions get answered! Click here to start a new conversation.
As always, we’re so grateful to have you all as members of this community! Thanks for joining me today and have a great weekend!
Sign in or sign up to comment.