GIVEAWAY | One person will receive a Silhouette Portrait™. US residents only please.
It’s no secret that I love this machine. It’s definitely one of my favorite tools for memory keeping. I’m excited to host another Silhouette giveaway and to let you know about this month’s special offers that include the new Stamping Starter Kit.
Here’s a look at what comes in the box:
- When you use the code “EDWARDS” between September 4th-13th you will be able to get 1 Silhouette Portrait™ + Stamping Starter Kit for $129.99
- When you use the code “EDWARDS” between September 4th-13th you will be able to get 1 Silhouette Cameo™ + Stamping Starter Kit for $269.99
- For those that already have a cutting tool and are just interested in the Stamping Starter Kit, you will be able to purchase it for $23.99.
The Silhouette Portrait™ is an electronic cutting tool for personal use. Like a home printer, it plugs into your PC or Mac® with a simple USB cable. However, instead of printing it uses a small blade to cut paper, cardstock, vinyl, fabric and more up to 8″ wide and 10 feet long. The machine also has the ability to register and cut printed materials.
Katie and I had a chance to play around with the Stamping Starter Kit yesterday and after a couple of mess-ups (mainly because we had the wrong blade installed – we had the fabric blade loaded) we were able to create a stamp using the material in the kit.
Here are some helpful tutorials from me using the Silhouette Studio® Software:
- Using PNG files with Silhouette Studio® Software
- Tracing and welding PNG files with the Silhouette Studio® Software
- Tracing my For The Love Of Days Journal Cards with Silhouette Studio® Software
Here are a few of my favorite projects I’ve created for Project Life using the Silhouette Cameo®:
- Cutting out and using my For The Love Of Days Journal Cards to document our daily happenings of our Disneyland Trip in Project Life
- Cutting a quote out using The Silhouette Cameo® + Vellum for Project Life
- Using The Silhouette Cameo® + American Crafts POW! Glitter Paper to add a little something extra to my Heart Life 3×4 Boxes in Project Life
TO BE ENTERED into this giveaway please leave a comment below (if you are reading this post on Facebook please come to my blog to leave a comment). Comments will be closed at 8pm Pacific on Monday, September 9th. The winner will be announced shortly after. Please be sure to check back or subscribe (click here to get posts delivered to your email box) to see if you are receiving one of the items.