I wanted to let you know about this awesome sale Silhouette is having on some of their software.
Silhouette Connect™ gives you the ability to send projects you've designed in Adobe Illustrator® or CorelDRAW® straight to your Silhouette electronic cutting tool with no need to convert them to a Silhouette Studio® compatible format.
The Silhouette Portrait™ is an electronic cutting tool for personal use. Like a home printer, it plugs into your PC or Mac® with a simple USB cable. However, instead of printing it uses a small blade to cut paper, cardstock, vinyl, fabric and more up to 8″ wide and 10 feet long. The machine also has the ability to register and cut printed materials.
Here are some tutorials I have done using the Silhouette Studio® Software:
- Using PNG files with Silhouette Studio® Software
- Tracing and welding PNG files with the Silhouette Studio® Software
- Tracing my For The Love Of Days Journal Cards with Silhouette Studio® Software
Here are a few of my favorite projects I've created for Project Life using the Silhouette Cameo®:
- Cutting out and using my For The Love Of Days Journal Cards to document our daily happenings of our Disneyland Trip in Project Life
- Cutting a quote out using The Silhouette Cameo® + Vellum for Project Life
- Using The Silhouette Cameo® + American Crafts POW! Glitter Paper to add a little something extra to my Heart Life 3x4 Boxes in Project Life.