Happy close-to-the-end of Week In The Life™.
Here's a look at what I'm planning to cook for dinners this week - this is a week where kids will be in and out vs. all here for the majority of the week:
- Monday // Chipotle (one of the kids' schools is having a fundraiser on this night)
- Tuesday // Roasted salmon + broccoli using Nom Nom Paleo's Sesame Ginger Sauce from Ready Or Not (planning to use any extra to make her Asian Zoodle Salad with the leftover salmon + zucchini noodles for lunch)
- Wednesday // TBA
- Thursday // Sheet Pan Thai Salad from Shape magazine
- Friday // Garlicky Greek Lamb Skillet from The Healing Kitchen
Reviews from new recipes last week:
- Meatloaf Meatballs from Meals Made Simple // The meatballs + sauce were a total hit but the mash not so much (did a turnip + parsnip mash). Would totally make the meatballs agin.
- Instant Pot Mexican Chicken Soup from Against All Grain // Very decent reviews from the crew for this soup. Elliot and Aaron and I loved it and the rest of the kids ate it with prompting. A couple felt like it was too spicy.
- Dairy Free Spaghetti Squash Chicken Alfredo // Simon, Aaron and I ate this and it was really good. Simon gobbled it up. Definitely a comfort-feeling food that would be great in the winter months.
- One-Pan Kielbasa Veggie Bake With Potatoes // Super hit around here. Everyone loved this and next time I'll need to double the recipe. I used chicken sausage with spinach.
Have an awesome week!