This is the third post in a series where I'm sharing six Project Life® spreads I put together last week using simple design formula ideas.
You can see an overview video of this spread along with five others using this concept here.
Here's a look at Week Ten:
SIMPLE DESIGN FORMULA
In this spread I used paper circles from the Week In The Life™ Story Card Bundle + Chipboard Circles (an Add On to the Adventure Story Stamp™ - these are still available to Story Stamp™ subscribers) + number stamps from the One Little Word® The Time Stamp Set + monthly abbreviations from the Months 4x6 Stamp Set (using StazOn ink).
The products were layered on top of each other and added to each of the 4x6 photos across the spread.
On the second page of the spread I created a journal card using label stickers + the outline number stamps on the The Time stamp set.
- Design A Project Life® Page Protectors
- StazOn Ink
- Rolling Date Stamp
- February + March Stories By The Month™ kits
- One Little Word® The Time Stamp Set (numbers)
- Months 4x6 Stamp Set (abbreviated months)
- Week In The Life™ Story Card Bundle (circles with days of the week)
- Chipboard circles were are a current Add On for the Adventure Story Stamp™
- 2018 Week In The Life™ Kit (journal card on the second page)