Today I'm telling a simple story of what's happening around here right now by creating a flip-open card on the back of the 5x7 photo of Elliott from yesterday. I paired a photo of my favorite nook in our house right now with some fun, graphic journaling on the inside.
This story is designed to go along with the embellishment tree I created in the December Daily® Product Play 2 workshop.
Here's a look at how it all turned out:
The outside of my flip-out card includes a photo, a merry + bright embellishment + some fun washi tape from Crate Paper.
On the edge of the photo I added a tab sticker from the December Daily® Sticker Bundle. Watch my video below to see the full process of creating this flip-out.
And on the inside:
I loved the designs included in Crate Paper's Merry Days collection and included their Fa La La paper on the inside of my flip-open card.
The font I used above is Blackout.
Have an awesome weekend!
- December Daily® Be Merry + Celebrate Chipboard Bundle
- December Daily® Dimensional Bundle
- December Daily® Variety Sticker Bundle
- Blackout Font
- Crate Paper Merry Days FaLaLa Pattern Paper
- Crate Paper Merry Days Washi Bundle
- Week In The Life™ Pennant Flag Days Of The Week Stamp Set
- 6 Hole Punch
- Avery Index Tabs
- Tiny Attacher