Happy Friday, friends! Welcome to the latest In Case You Missed It. Just a reminder that this is a quick post that will happen every Friday afternoon with all the updates and links that have happened throughout the week. So, let's get to it:
NEW STORY KIT THEME
- On Monday, we revealed our September Story Kit™ theme: CARE. We’re so excited to share this one with you. Take a look at Ali’s blog post, complete with video walkthrough and product photos here.
- The boxing period is live! Shop the collection here.
- Restocks // After years of fine-tuning the shopping experience, we’re thrilled that the collection went live without issue. We know that some products sold out quickly and we sincerely apologize for the frustration. As of now, we will not be restocking sold out items (the only caveat being stamps, if necessary).
- Low Quantities // Today we started a new blog post series called Going, Going, Gone. In these posts we will be providing a list of all of the December Daily® shop products with quantities below 100. Find the post here.
- Key Dates // Here’s a list of upcoming dates related to December Daily®, for quick reference:
- Boxing period ends September 30th, and items are tentatively set to start shipping October 1st.
- December Daily Prep Day is happening Saturday, November 6th.
- November 1st the first of 30 lessons will go live for Product Play: Back to Basics.
- October 19th our new class Create with Canva starts.
- December Daily® digitals will be released on October 13th.
CRAFT THE STORY YOUTUBE SERIES
- Ali is back this week with a new video in her Craft The Story video series. In this week’s video In today's video (Episode 33) Ali is sharing an easy and fun idea for using your stash of 4 inch x 6 inch journal cards (or any journal cards). Watch the video here.
- December Daily® Product Play: Back to Basics // For 30 days in November you’ll receive one new idea per day (for a total of 30) brought to you by members of our December Daily® Creative Team, our AED Creative Team, and Ali. Ideas in this workshop will focus on physical products from the Main Kit and our 2021 collection. Our goal with this workshop is simple, fun ideas to use your products to spark stories. Register or learn more here.
- Create With Canva // In this two-week workshop, Kim will introduce you to the technology of Canva, a free, design anywhere, graphic design platform that is filled with powerful tools for memory keepers. Learn how to organize your digital files, print your photos, and work with all types of digital elements to create hybrid projects that unleash your creativity. Kim will be using December Daily® digitals. Register or learn more here.
- Don’t forget you save $3 when you enroll in December Daily® Product Play: Back to Basics or Create With Canva by 9/30/2021.
- This morning Ali, Jess, and Lisa had a fun live conversation over on the December Daily® Instagram account. The ladies talked all about December Daily®, what the project means to them, their different approaches, and this year’s #donebydecember challenge. Find a recording of the conversation here.
As always, we’re so grateful to have you all as members of this community! Thanks for joining me today and have a great weekend!