Ordering for December Daily® 2016 has officially started.
EDITED | As many of you experienced this morning we had a major site crash at the launch time due to a crazy amount of people (love you guys and your enthusiasm) that far exceeded our previous numbers attempting to access the site at the same time. At this time, 10am PDT, things seem to be working smoother. I apologize for the inconvenience and frustration and want to profusely thank you for your patience as it got sorted out and our server capacity was increased dramatically. If, during that process, you ended up with multiples of products that you didn't intend to order please start a conversation with my Customer Service team and they will be happy to assist you in sorting out your order.
To me this December Daily® Order Selection Period has started to become a bit of a marker for the transition from summer to fall (two of the very best seasons in my opinion). My kids all go back to school next week which will be interesting and fun and exciting with our new blended family situation. And Simon is starting high school. For real. Activities are on the calendar and a new normal will slowly begin to take place.
With that in mind, the holidays will be upon us in the blink of an eye and my goal is to help you start thinking (even from a distance) about how you want to document your December this year. I'll be using a 6x8 album and the main kit for sure with probably a few other things added in along the way (I'm loving the stamp sets this year especially). You don't have to skip Halloween and Thanksgiving and jump right into bringing out your tree and your decor, but I think you know what I mean.
This Order Selection Period will run from now until the end of September and then we will package up your box and ship it to you in October. If you are signed up for the December Daily® email list you'll receive reminders and updates about shipping along the way. You can sign up for the specific December Daily® newsletter at the bottom of this page. We do not anticipate any shipping delays this year.
As you'll see below I've included video walkthroughs of the main kit, the coordinating products, and a video sharing some of my favorites from the mini kits for 2016.
I'm super excited to bring you this selection of December Daily® products this year and am hopeful you'll find something to make documenting your stories in December that much easier and more fun.
If you have any questions or issues with the order selection process please start a conversation with our Customer Service team.
Here's a run down (review in case you missed this post) of how it works with images of the products below:
HOW ORDERING WORKS
- Add products to your December Daily® box.
- Click "Order Box" to start the checkout process.
- Review your order and click "Confirm Selection" At that time your credit card will be charged for the items you added to your box.
- Throughout the month of September you can add more products to your December Daily® box (your card will be charged each time you click "Confirm Selection"). For example if on 9/1 you select my kit + Jasmine's kit, you will be charged for those two kits at that time. If you return on 9/10 and add an album and a stamp set to your box you will be charged for those items at that time. Once shipping begins in October, we'll pack everything up and send it to you.
- The December Daily® box process includes a "Your Shipping" section which will allow you to see how much your current shipping charges are at any time.
- Shipping charges, if they apply to your order, will be charged upon shipment.
Shipping rates for all items are as follows:
- Mini Kits: $2 US / $3 CAN / $4 Int'l per kit
- Main Kit: FREE US / $4 CAN / $7 Int'l per kit
- Pre-Order Shop Items (dies, stamps, and tab stickers): Free shipping to everyone
- Albums: $3 US / $4 CAN / $7 Int'l per album
- Domestic customers who spend $99 on items will receive free shipping
MAIN KIT 2016 / $49.99
Here's a look at my December Daily® kit for 2016:
You can see additional images by clicking on the main kit image on the December Daily® Order Selection page.
When you purchase my main December Daily® kit during the order selection period (9/1/16- 9/30/16), you will receive a free set of 6x8 hole punched transparencies (while supplies last).
VIDEO WALK-THROUGH OF ALI'S MAIN KIT
MINI KITS / $19.99
These kits are designed to compliment the main kit or work on their own. Enjoy!
Designed by Jasmine Jones.
Designed by Pam Garrison.
Designed by Liz Tamanaha of Paislee Press.
Designed by Holly Becker of Decor8.
Designed by Kelly Mindell of Studio DIY!
ALI'S MINI KIT FAVORITE PRODUCTS
This year we have four albums to choose from: 3, 6x8 choices and one 4x6. They all include 31 page protectors in the same configuration as last year. I'm going to be using one of the 6x8 albums for my project this year.
Check out the Coordinating Products video below for a closer look at the albums.
STAMPS & COORDINATING PRODUCTS
We have 7 new 4x6 stamp designs available (5 designed by me, 1 by Jasmine Jones, and 1 by Liz Tamanaha), as well as 2 designs that we brought back from last year.
In addition to the kits, albums and stamps we are offering some additional products you can add to you box:
- December Daily® Chipboard shapes (which were designed to fit perfectly on the spines of the 6x8 album)
- Red puffy alpha
- A set of 3x4 silkscreens
- A set of 4x6 silkscreens
- Paint bundle
- Joy circle craft die
- Merry craft die
- Metallic ink pad bundle
- AE chipboard shapes bundle
- AE aplha sticker bundle
- Metallic marker set
- Page Protector Bundle
- Individual packs of variously sized page protectors
The coordinating items listed above (stamps, silkscreens, alpha, craft dies, etc) all ship for FREE anywhere.
VIDEO WALK-THROUGH OF COORDINATING PRODUCTS
Digital products, for those of you who are interested, will be available on October 10th. These will include new layered templates and overlays for 2016, as well as digital versions of my main kit, the mini kits, and stamp sets.
If you have any questions about the process or issues with the order selection process please start a conversation with our Customer Service team.
Thank you, as always, for your support and excitement about this project.